Send us your manuscript
What to include in your submission
If you've got a award-winning manuscript tucked away on you desktop somewhere, we'd love to take a look at it and see what we can do. Here's what to do next and what you need to include.
Your cover letter:
- Your full name (and nom de plume if you have one)
- Contact details including postal address, telephone number, and email address
- Past writing experience, anything else you have had published for example
A synopsis of your book:
- What genre is it
- An estimated word count for your complete manuscript
Your precious manuscript
- By email - Just click on one of the links below and send it through to us
- By post - We can also receive you submissions by post. Contact us to request our postal address.
All the links go to the same place, we just put a different button to make those non-gifted with dyslexia feel a bit special too. But like people, we view all manuscripts we receive with equal enthusiasm. The Dyslexic Writer welcomes stories, poems, and non-fiction from all writers, not just those with the dyslexic advantage. So even if you've always had a simple relationship with words and letters, and used to get top marks in spelling at school, we’d still love to hear from you.